Monday, November 17, 2014

Cruising

I don't think I can find the words to express how much fun we had on our cruise to the Caribbean. Kate loved always having a buddy to play with, and getting to know her cousins better.I also enjoyed all the time we were able spend with family.  I think my favorite days were the days we had at sea. We were able to spend the most time in the pool those days which meant more cousin time, more trips to the buffet, and just more time relaxing.
I loved the ship that we cruised on! They had a lot of pools with only a few inches of water that were perfect for Kate to splash and run around with her cousins. They also had showers on deck by the pool that proved to provide the most entertainment. The kids loved running in the shower area, and having us blast them with water every now and then. 


 Another highlight of the trip was the buffet. This was an Italian cruise ship and so the food was also Italian. We always enjoyed the best pizza, and pasta, and gelato outside of Italy. Kate was the best eater on the trip.


The older kids were entertained with the kids club area. They would come to the nightly shows dressed up. This nights theme was smurfs. The shows were excellent and always appropriate for kids, Kate even became pre-show entertainment for everyone one of the nights.

My favorite spot to eat was on the back of the ship at the buffet, we were able to enjoy a beautiful view of the ocean. 

We loved our waiters at dinner every night.

Kate wanted to take some glamour shots, so we obliged. 

Kate loved sitting on her perch every night during the shows. 

My Mom and Dad at one of the dinners

No, Joe and I do not always wear matching outfits, just tonight apparently

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Oh my goodness - Kate in that DRESS! Perfect!