Thursday, September 13, 2012

My husband...the attorney

Joseph T. Preston, Esquire
If you haven't heard the great news then I am excited to tell you that today we got the results from the Idaho State Bar exam and found out that Joe is now officially an attorney. Congratulations Joe!!!! I am so proud of you!
He gets sworn in on October 4th!!

8 comments:

kevin said...

Great Job.

Suz said...

Way to go IDAHO! The are lucky to have Joe as an attorney.

Charone Peterson said...

That is awesome news, and it must be a big relief to have that behind you! Three cheers for Joe!

Charone Peterson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
● C E L I N A ● said...

THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

CONGRA JOE!!!!!

♥ Celina

● C E L I N A ● said...

THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

CONGRA JOE!!!!!

♥ Celina

Rachelle said...

Way to go, Joe!!

maeve said...

yay!!! such a handsome pic. Congratulations!!!