I am sorry that I have not updated you guys on our exciting life here in Pocatello for a while.
The truth is that not much is happening here. I work strange hours at the hospital, and Joe
works 8-5 with the Judge. I have extra time on my hands to actually do things that I pin
on pinterest! My latest has been throw pillows. My mother would be so proud
that I dusted off my sewing machine and I am actually using it. I have also taken on a
We had this old desk that was painted green. I thought about dropping it off at the DI,
but instead decided to take on a project and spend hour and hours and days
and days getting the old paint off and staining it.
Here is the finished project! Not perfect, and please don't look too close.
I really like the way it turned out.




8 comments:
Wow that desk is amazing. I love the ruffled pillow too.
Still love that pillow muchisimo. Great job with the desk, that's quite the project.
Love the pillows! I pin projects on interest and have yet to go back and do any of them! Glad you're enjoying some of your free time!
Hooray for craftiness!
I LOVE those pillows! And the desk turned out great. I need to find you on pinterest - you've found some cute crafts!
The pillows are so cute! I also like the desk. Can't wait to see them in person.
You are one impressive cratinista!! I love the pillows and the desk is beautiful, the imperfections give it character.
GOOD WORK!!!!!
Post a Comment