Sunday, June 3, 2012

Knott's Berry Farm

Have you ever been to Knott's Berry Farm? Most people haven't, but I came from a family who plans vacations around amusement parks and so I have definitely been. It is similar to Lagoon, but it has some more serious thrill rides. One of my favorites is wooden roller coasters because you feel like you could jump off the track at any moment. Anyway I would recommend a day here. This is where we went the day after we had been at Disneyland all day. I am surprised we had any energy left!

And since all of the Richards trips also have to involve good food we had our favorite meal in California.

 If you go you MUST go and eat chicken at the diner right outside of the park. At a Boysenberry pie! It is a rare berry that is a raspberry, blackberry, and loganberry.  MMmmm!

Jeff and Melissa


What is Snoopy doing with his right hand?


ATTORNEY AT LAW  AFFORDABLE RATES    I.M. GOODE
 One thing about this place is you have to do the train ride! It is the best train ride ever. They use real old passenger trains. And they have actors that play bandits come on and "stick you up" and stuff. I look forward to it every time we go!
Possibly my favorite picture of my parents yet!

Jane and Melissa

Us with my little niece Emily

some of us had more fun than others on the train


5 comments:

Rachelle said...

You should write a travel brochure for Knott's because, although I've never been before, now I really want to go! Good food and amusement parks with the fam? What could be better?

Andrea said...

You were just right by my house! I grew up like right around the corner from Knott's Berry Farm. Glad you loved it!!

Lyman Life said...

How fun! I wanna go!

Dink said...

I loved Knott's Berry Farm too and the wooden train was our fav too!!! I think Jesse and I rode it at least 5 times and decided the back car was the most fun and scariest one to be in!!!

Lynne said...

Yes, Knott's! Like Andrea (obviously), I grew up down the street! We were even in a commercial for the new (at the time) rollercoaster Jaguar!