So for a few months now I have kicked my Dr Pepper addiction. I tried to quit during the summer, but quickly failed. If you do for some reason see me drinking it...don't worry I allow myself one cheat drink a week.
My mom just wanted to say that she wishes she could give up the Diet Coke. She might but she will have to allow ONE cheat per day!!! LOL! Love, Mikelle Dimond:)
3 comments:
Good for you!
I got off the coke addiction, and I am glad. I LOVE IT, and my eating out bills are wayyyy cheaper.
I am excited for you but also feel for you, that yummy sweet syrupy taste!! mmmmmnnnnn mmmmmnnnn!!!
My mom just wanted to say that she wishes she could give up the Diet Coke. She might but she will have to allow ONE cheat per day!!! LOL!
Love,
Mikelle Dimond:)
Post a Comment