Sunday, September 14, 2008

Gas Prices

I'd like to think that the drop in gas prices has been to me!
I have to go up to draper 2 times a week for school and for 3 months I have been driving up there. I felt like our gas budget was out of control. So I looked into public transportation and for the past 2 weeks I have been riding the bus... I don't know if you have noticed the drop in gas prices since then but really I think I had something to do with it. Plus I would rather spend money on Dr. Pepper and clothes rather than gas. (I gave up Dr. Pepper for just over a week)

I kinda really like riding the bus, it gives me more time to study, and it gets me up earlier in the morning than I normally would. And sometimes the people on their can be pretty entertaining.

So next time you fill up at the pump and sigh a nice sigh because gas was cheaper than the last time you filled up think of me decreasing the demand.

4 comments:

Suz said...

Thank you for your sacrifice for the common good!

Christy said...

If you really want to meet some interesting people you should ride the State Street bus. Talk about crazy! I'm impressed that you can study on the bus, I could never do that.

Mary said...

Thank you, on behalf of those of us who work reeaaallly early in the morning. And on behalf of those of us too afraid to get on a bus with our children.

Good luck with the homework!

Renee said...

Your unselfish act is truly an inspiration to us all Sarah!! You truly lead the way!!
Hope you and Joe are great. Love to catch up with you once and awhile on your blog. I hope you are still enjoying school and that all is well. Take Care. Renee