



Joe and I have the worst luck with weather...the day we got engaged it rained which almost ruined Joe's engagement plans, it rained the day we took engagement pictures, it rained the day I took bridal pictures, and our wedding day as we were coming out of the temple buckets of rain came down. The advantage of all of this is we have pictures that we absolutely love because of the color overcast days bring.
Here are a few of our favorite pictures from the wedding day.
Here are a few of our favorite pictures from the wedding day.
2 comments:
Sarah! Your wedding pictures are beautiful! I found your blog, on Elisa's blog, and I added it to my blog =) I hope things are going well for you and that marriage has been all that you hoped it would be!! I am glad I have a way to keep track of you and how you are doing!
Wahoo for blogs! Maybe we should start being friends again!
Post a Comment